Drummac, Inc. is an integrated rail services company that specializes in providing mechanical, janitorial, and auditing services to the transportation industry. With operations located across the United States, the services we perform range in scope from routine mechanical maintenance, inspections, repairs, and cleaning to auditing train cars and station facilities. We provide these services using in-house resources, enabling exceptional quality control enjoyed by few companies in our industry.
Responsible for overseeing the auditing process of train cars/consists and station facilities. Monitors the audit reports using the firm’s auditing database to ensure accuracy and consistency in results. Manages the operations of the assigned geographic region and maintains ongoing communication with Auditors and Amtrak Point of Contacts.
- Manage a small team of Auditors
- Coordinates and/or assures operational determinations and decisions on assigned sites are carried out on a daily basis to assure that client expectations are exceeded
- Conduct Customer audits using Drummac’s auditing database
- Perform follow-up audits of facilities and equipment as needed
- Prepares and accumulates required audit documentation to assure completeness, accuracy, quality, timeliness and follow up actions are carried out
- Prepares and submits in-depth daily audit reports on the cleanliness, appearance, and safety of each car and consist
- Report progress of all assigned audits by regularly communicating with responsible audit personnel and Operations management
- Monitor Vendor Cleaning reports
- Maintain local contacts (e.g. Customer, Vendors) lists
- Supervise Employee Performance
- Personnel Administrative duties such as time off, work schedules, payroll, benefits, expense reports, etc.
- Attend audit calibration training events semi-annually (at a minimum)
- Attend meetings (when requested) to provide additional insight into vendor performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with client mandated training requirements and safety briefings
- Enforces company policies and procedures and effectively communicates performance feedback, guidance and mentoring support to field operations employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five (5) years Supervisory Commercial Cleaning experience
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills, training and/or experience
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), analytical and persuasive skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees, management and clients.
- Ability to serve as an outside representative of the company and communicate with the client in a professional manner
- Must be multi-task oriented and have strong supervisory, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- 45% - 50% travel required, depending upon business needs
- Ability to work in excess of regularly scheduled hours when necessary
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)