Description: A leader in the plumbing industry is looking for a Journeyman Plumber. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, able to multi-task, has an upbeat and positive attitude even under pressure and always a team player.
This position is full time and compensation will depend on experience, as well as full benefits after 90 days of employment.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
* Is fully prepared to start work on time each day by ensuring grooming standards are maintained, dispatch sheets are organized, the service vehicle is fully restocked in accordance with company operating procedures and a positive attitude is evident.
* Consistently communicates progress throughout the day with dispatch in a timely and professional manner; immediately notifies dispatch of job completions and any delays.
* Follows company operating procedures for initial engagement of customers including; proper parking of vehicles, greets customers full prepared with dispatch sheet, flashlight, shoe covers and camera.
* Respectfully listens to customer's needs and concerns, performs inspection of repair or service needs and builds quality quotes with additional sale opportunities for customer approval prior to initiating work.
* Completes work by ensures that the job site is clean upon completion, even if it was in disarray upon arrival; photographs job site, genuinely thanks customer, obtains signed invoice and payment in accordance with company operation procedures.
* Ensures company paperwork is completed timely and accurately. Consistently completes service invoices accurately, with needed detail and turns them into the office at the end of each shift accompanied with the day's receipts.
* Reliably performs all work in accordance with applicable building code regulations and company operating policies.
* Responsible for the continued maintenance of service vehicle, which includes interior cleanliness, tracking mileage for routine maintenance and communicating any problems, damage or safety concerns timely.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
* Must possess a valid CA drivers license and clean DMV record
* Must pass required drug test
* Must be punctual and reliable
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.