Are you the person people are constantly depending on to provide IT solutions? Do you enjoy helping others, as well as going as far as you need to deliver results? If so, we need you. You will work out of our Anaheim corporate office, with the role to support over 500 employees. You will also be responsible for assisting our other locations from Pleasanton down to San Diego, and out to Las Vegas, NV with IT support. You will develop and implement IT Solutions to support the growth of the company.
- Work closely and coordinate with sub-contracted IT Support
- Manage Active Directory Users and our on-site MS Exchange Server
- Support our Avaya IP Office phone system
- Distribute information for new team members
- Update & modify existing IVR phone trees
- Work closely with the marketing department on form data from web forms to our CRM software (Lead Perfection), scheduling software (Builldertrend), and design software (Cabinet Vision-CADD)
- Handle internal requests for IT system support
- Manage mobile MDM solutions and devices
- Apple DEP program
- MAAS 360 MDM program
- Manage cloud-based SAAS applications and API integrations
- Five 9 Dialing Software
- Fluix Mobile Form Distribution Program
- Nova-Time Time Management Program
- BirdDogHR System & ADP Payroll System
- Manage internal software systems
- Custom MS Access DB ERP System
- Sage MAS100 accounting system
- ACAD design software
- Research and develop new solutions/strategies for IT System to support long-term plan.
- Create and manage internal Adobe Acrobat forms and scripting
- PATIENCE- good communication skills
- Must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Access and SQL Database systems.
- Understanding of MS office platform for MS & Apple platforms
- Understanding of SQL Service & MS Access Database
- Understanding of Citrix server & Terminal server to support our Remote Desktop via thin clients and remote server pools
- Relative IT education, or proving experience
About us: Our goal has always been to provide The Ultimate Remodeling Experience®for our clients with quality and service unparalleled by any other remodeling company. It all started in 1983 when Vinny Nardo moved his family to California and started his own Cabinetry Refacing company. 35 years later, we're experiencing a continuous growth of 50% each year. To keep up with our growth, we consider it very important to find the best talent in all of our markets. We have created an incredible working environment, careers with promising growth, and we are only getting better. Learn more about us at , or check out our other open positions at .