* Ability to read, write and understand English proficiently, follow written instructions and record completed activities (in English)
* Possesses strong knowledge of industry standards (MIL, IPC, J-STD, etc.) for electronics assembly and associated handling, processing and inspection techniques for micro-electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies, and associated raw material inspection.
* Previous experience inspecting electronics assemblies to IPC-610 standard for military, medical and/or aerospace applications using microscope to inspect up to 40X for general applications/120X for cleanroom operations
* Familiarity with ISO9001, ISO13485 and/or AS9100C requirements and regulated work environments, including rules for proper documentation
* Performs visual inspection of electronic card and sub-assemblies to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship
* Utilizes gages, templates, microscopes and other manufacturing aids to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship as defined in IPC
* Ensures that all required process operations have been performed on the product that is being inspected by proper review of data recording build history
* Notifies the appropriate personnel if unusual product defects are identified or if process yields fall below acceptable levels; provides timely feedback to manufacturing if non-conforming product is identified.
* Accurately completes all administrative activities associated with quality inspection, including adding notes to batch records to identifying nonconformances and adding events in automated systems for similar events
* Ensures compliance to industry-standard ESD and FOD prevention techniques and practices.
* Assists with the disposition of non-conforming materials/product by entering accurate data into electronic, automated database.
* Measures and inspect parts to verify accuracy of dimensions and uses visual inspection to verify cosmetic suitability.
* Ensures accurate data collection.
* Assists with the disposition of all non-conforming materials/product.
* Familiarity/previous experience in cleanroom environment conditions, including proper gowning and handling techniques for processing micro-electronic assemblies
* Performs process audits and assists manufacturing with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards.