Plan and manage assigned territory in an efficient and profitable manner , preside over market growth by performing the following duties.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Account Qualification and Update: The ISR will proactively manage an account base in assigned territories using the telephone as his/her primary tool. ISR will qualify accounts, update the customer’s complete account information and develop relationships.
• Maintain Call Cycle: ISR will strive to maintain a minimum of 160 calls per week, spending four days per week on the telephone and utilizing the fifth day for personal training and development.
• Interact and assign sales representative support for QRS follow up or lead generation using Saleslink.
• Maintain Accurate Account Database: ISR will maintain accurate customer account information allowing the targeting of specific customers for sales and promotions and tracking of performance goals.
• Sales and Customer Satisfaction: Through Needs Analysis process, determine individual customer’s needs and provide solutions to meet them.
• Investigate/resolve QRS related customer service issues communicated by the customer when assigned by management.
• Relationship Building: The ISR is the single point of contact from the Rental store to the customer. The ISR’s ability to develop a strong positive relationship with his/her customers and fellow employees is critical for success.
• Maintain and strive to enhance your professional knowledge of new products, parts and services, through personal engagement within manager assigned training lessons or individually selected courses performed online under the factory sponsored Dealer Performance Center (DPC).
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college and/or two to three years industry related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.