Primary responsibility will be to sell Caterpillar Parts and Service for Truck Engines and Vocational Trucks. In addition, drive customer satisfaction, gain market share, maintain and build our customer base and provide timely quotations to leverage increased financial success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Sell Caterpillar parts and service for all assigned accounts, provide quotes and close sales
• Acquire new contract opportunities by promoting the value of Caterpillar parts / service
• Promote opportunities for Caterpillar Truck Engine warranties (ESC/OPT/Component Coverage)
• Maintain customer contact information, calls and visits in the CRM system (SalesLink)
• Maintain truck engine population files to ensure accurate data within Quinn territory.
• Investigate/resolve customer parts and service issues for assigned customers
• Coordinate special marketing campaigns and merchandising programs to enhance customer growth
• Develop and maintain close positive working relationships, open communication, and personal accountability with all associates, to include; sales, service, parts, vendors, and all support departments.
• Maintain and strive to enhance professional knowledge of new products, parts, and service
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to four years related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Individual must possess background knowledge of the Caterpillar and or competitor product lines within the truck engine market.
• Maintain the ability to manage, organize, plan, specific courses of action through completion to achieve assigned objectives.