California Comfort Systems is a full service mechanical and plumbing contractor. Comfort Systems has become a leader in installation and service for building mechanical systems. We are built on a foundation of uncompromising integrity, unequaled service and effective project management, which makes us the value leader in our market.
- Responsible for servicing all HVAC products on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customers’ locations.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- 5 - 10 years related experience and/or training or 2 years of technical school with a certificate in Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- HVAC knoweledge
- Mathematical Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills at technical and professional level
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attentive to detail
- Microsoft Application Knowledge
- Ability to work with Team and Individually
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay