Control Air Conditioning Corporation is looking to hire an organized, professional for the Project Engineer II position to join our major construction team at our Anaheim, CA headquarters. Qualified candidates must demonstrate their ability to execute their daily responsibilities, comply with company policies, project a professional appearance, understand contractual requirements, and possess organizational skills.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Assist the Project Manager in managing major HVAC construction projects.
· Organize and track all project documentation and correspondence, including plans and specifications, submittals, equipment, labor and production tracking, schedule management for field and subcontractors, shop drawing management, inspection documentation, cost engineering, billing processes, RFI’s (requests for information), change orders, assist in equipment start-up, and handle close-out (including timely processing of O&M’s and “as-built” packages).
· Construction Management degree preferred
· 2 to 4 years of field experience in HVAC Construction Management
· Mechanical Engineering (optional)
· HVAC Systems Experience a plus
· CPM Scheduling a plus
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· CPM Scheduling
· Electronic File Management
· Cost Estimating a plus
· Building Codes, SMACNA, MCAA, ASHRAE, LEED, other equivalent standards
· Must have a strong work ethic and problem-solving ability
· Must be a fast learner and excellent communicator
· Must present a professional image
· Must be able to commute to different jobsites within the SoCal area
Benefits include the following:
· Competitive wage (doe)
· Medical and dental benefits
· 401k retirement plan
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· FSA & AFLAC extra insurance
· Paid holidays
· Paid vacation
· Paid sick time
Control Air is one of the largest commercial air conditioning firms in California. Our three major divisions (Major Construction, Tenant Improvement, and Service) handle a wide range of projects and services, including: office & high rise, medical, labs & clean rooms, industrial, sports facilities, retail, educational facilities, hotel, public works, retrofit, design-build, design-assist, and many others. In addition, we have our own manufacturing facilities that manufacture and distribute union-made products to the HVAC industry throughout the Western United States.
Please refer to our website at