Control Air North is looking for a HVAC Service Salesperson with sales experience in the HVAC industry. Minimum of one (1) year experience in selling HVAC services including repairs, unit replacements, small projects and contracted maintenance programs. Skills required include the following: aggressive cold-calling skills, excellent communication skills, basic computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, Excel, Outlook), highly organized, strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Solicitation and sales in all facets of the HVAC service business.
- Develop and maintain a customer list based on potential for future opportunities with that customer.
- Develop and maintain a customer monthly/quarterly visitation plan.
- Develop plan for cold calling new customers.
- Visit and develop an open line of communication on a regular basis to all accounts and maintain consistent contact, especially with key accounts.
- Contract/proposal generation necessary to produce a bid document.
- Learn and understand costs associated with various service offerings.
- Actively learn and participate in financials reviews to meet and or exceed expected profit objectives.
- Join, attend and actively participate in industry organizations i.e. BOMA, CSHE, IFMA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation will be based on experience and production.