The Human Resources Generalist serves as a talent acquisition advisor to the business by developing and executing a comprehensive recruitment strategy after fully understanding the needs of the business. The incumbent achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers, managing relocations and intern programs to ensure an ongoing diverse applicant pool rich in experience and skill as well as providing all other HR supporting services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Effectively develop, utilize and conserve human resources
- Make informed business decisions based on data and statistics
- Develop strong recruitment packages and measure their success
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Business acumen, knowledge and professionalism
- Able to interface with all levels of management
- Pragmatic, analytical, good at prioritization and trade-offs
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources coordinator position, preferably electronics or physical security industry