GE Power Digital Customer Success Organization is dedicated to developing and leveraging world-class, process, procedures, and policies throughout business operations. The Head of Global COE is responsible for building a team of process, practice and digital experts throughout the world who will research, develop and implement best in class methodologies in their area of expertise.
In addition, the Head of Global COE will be responsible for
building out Global Delivery Centers of Excellence, staffed with expertise
germane to specific regions and world.
The Head of Global COE will provide governance and
operational guidance as it relates to the execution of the end-to-end planning
process, practices and technology, including the adherence to global planning
tools and models. The position will be responsible for supporting all Worldwide
Businesses, Regions, and Global Functions.
In this role you will:
Global Process Leadership
- Owns the integrity of the process design, its standards of
performance and improvement.
- Ensures consistent application and compliance to process
- Collaborates with other Global Process Leaders,
understanding end to end integrated processes and how to drive business value.
- Drives gap analysis and develops improvement plans
(respective to process, people & technology)
- Establishes and facilitates Global Process Council meetings,
providing strategic guidance as it pertains to decisions on business process
- Accountable for maintaining up to date documentation of
Global COE Leadership
- Oversees planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial
analysis activities in the COE
- Responsible for hiring, training and mentoring COE staff,
including the ability to attract and retain high caliber employees
Global Business Partnership
- Establishes and oversees adherence to service level
agreements between the COE and other supported functions
- Ensures that Global, Regional and business needs are
recognized, prioritized, and supported
- Identify risks and opportunities and provide recommendations
for corrective action.
- Oversee and review the analysis, commentary and presentation
material for monthly, quarterly and annual business review meetings with
Corporate, P&Ls and Regions.
- Master's degree or equivalent preferably in business informatics or economics.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States or France
or Dubai. We will not sponsor
individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in San
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Software Development experience
- 10+ years working in the software industry with a minimum of 3 years SaaS experience
- Experience working in a software professional services organization
- Very good analytical skills combined with the ability to condense and visualize results
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in at least 2 different major global
- Proactive and interested in learning new solutions and
- Working in an international environment including the
mobility required for customer facing engagements
- Creative individual with strong customer relationship
- Results-oriented and effectiveness in problem-solving
- Ability to present complex information to customers and
colleagues in a clear and appealing manner