Job Summary: Apple Blossom Moulding & Millworks, the East Bay’s premier supplier for custom doors & trim, is looking for a qualified individual to help with all warehouse shipping & receiving responsibilities at our retail facility. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing company who values integrity, precision, & quality in everything we do. This individual must be enthusiastic about the industry, responsible, reliable, and willing to be trained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pulling & loading customer moulding & door orders.
- Stocking the daily shipments of moulding & doors.
- Verifying quantities of deliveries & merchandise with packing slips & databases.
- Inspecting deliveries for damages & notifying management of any discrepencies.
- Maintaining a clean, well-stocked, neat & orderly work area at all times.
- Initiative to organize warehouse stock & inventory several times throughout each month.
- Preparing deliveries ahead of time in an effort to ensure timeliness, labeling with appropriate shipping information & completing appropriate paperwork.
- Delivering moulding & doors to jobsites in a professional & friendly fashion.
- Manage own time effectively, ensuring a maximum amount of productivity.
- Ability to identify problems and devise timely and cost-efficient solutions.
- Fill out daily logs, purchase orders and material request forms.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the General Manager.
- Flexible to work other duties as assigned, including sales floor.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Base knowledge of finish carpentry supplies & industry. Background in construction experience very helpful.
- Forklift experience & certification.
- A valid California Driver's license with clean record.
- Applicants must have reliable and consistent method of personal transportation
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Ability to do some heavy lifting. At least 75lbs.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Willing to work occasional overtime as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities with excellent time management,
- Ability to work in a team environment & willingness to assist other employees with projects.
- Applicants must have reliable and consistent method of personal transportation and be able to work independently managing personal time and resources
Needs to be dependable, hard working and able to handle initiative-based projects.