Maintains forklift serviceability by completing preventive maintenance requirements and repairs; maintaining vehicle records.
* Maintains forklift truck serviceability by conducting periodic inspections; completing preventive maintenance requirements; identifying and repairing or replacing faulty or suspect parts.
* Repairs and upgrades forklift trucks by listening to operator's description of malfunction; conducting tests; identifying problem and resolution; repainting vehicles.
* Verifies repairs by test-driving vehicle.
* Completes daily operational requirements by charging and maintaining batteries or propane tanks.
* Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational history by initiating and updating records.
* Maintains safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operation; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Evaluates new and proposed equipment by examining capabilities and conducting tests.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Must have experience with Hydraulics, LPG, ICE, diesel and gasoline engine repair.
Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Quality Focus, Productivity, Safety Management, Analyzing Information