We Fly with the Fastest …
With 80+ years of experience and reliability, our products are aboard virtually every major commercial, military and space vehicle program. Our talented, loyal and dedicated employees provide highest quality and innovative solutions, products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Conducts static, dynamic and fatigue analysis on product components/systems designs to ensure ability to withstand applicable requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops requirements definitions and utilizes preliminary/final configurations to deliver detailed stress analyses reports and information. Utilizes mathematical models and other methods (including classical and finite-element software analysis/simulation) to analyze stress conditions/problems.
• Coordinates with design personnel regarding results of analyses and need for additional analysis/documentation to support design activities, testing and/or design reviews.
• Prepares and participates in design review presentations.
• This job description is not all inclusive of all duties. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree from a 4 year college or university, or 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of (6-9) years experience in Stress Analysis in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Plan daily activities to ensure multiple projects or requirements are met.
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Push and pull 50 lbs.
• Bend Occasionally
• Sit, Stand, and Walk Frequently
• Talk and Listen Frequently
List any additional special requirements
Benefits we are proud to offer you:
Arrowhead Products is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Arrowhead Products is a drug free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random testing. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Limitations and Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accommodations with those individuals with a disability as defined by the ADA.