Lane Valente Industries offers a broad range of solutions that help multi-site organizations reduce costs through energy reduction, facility maintenance and value engineering. Our solutions have uncovered significant savings for our customers when reducing both energy and maintenance costs. We have operations in a variety of locations across the United States.
We exploit new technology and embrace client feedback to constantly improve our entire product range. With a twenty-year track record, we attribute our success to our solid commitment to client satisfaction, attention to detail, dependable service, and a pride in our quality of work.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, the importance of an honest day's work, and shared success. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at Lane Valente Industries, we invite you to apply today!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Field Technician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and quoting maintenance related issues at a wide variety of commercial clients. Technician should be skilled in general maintenance repairs, including but not limited to the following: drywall, flooring (vct and ceramic, door repair, and painting. Additional skills are a plus.)
• Install and make repairs to a variety of items in various locations
• Basic Computer skills
• Ability to follow OSHA 10Hr requirements
• Presentable, and possess the ability to communicate with customers in order to build relationships
• Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs and quotes.
• Ability to work overtime and or on call as workload and emergency issues dictate
• Ability to travel and work some overnight shifts as repairs and clients call for it
• Maintain inventory, equipment and vehicle
• Follow client specific requirements as they relate to other systems
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the maintenance and repair field for large commercial facilities.
• Possess a technician attitude with the desire to excel
OSHA 10hr OR Completion of Osha 10hr within 3 months of employment
Note: We conduct employment, criminal, motor vehicle records and drug testing as part of our employment process.