FIELD SERVICE MECHANIC TECHNICIAN 14-0061
Full Time (Day Shift or 3am to 11am)
Part Time (Weekend Shifts Only)
Rental People You Can Depend on!
Looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and a M-F work week? Join Sunstate…we care about our people!
Required Abilities, Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment
- Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel Engine preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Welding and fabrication is a plus
- Familiarity of layout of the city
- Ability to read maps
- Excellent communication abilities
- Fluency in the English language
- Physical exertion required, including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds.
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment in the field
- Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite
- Proved high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
- Able to work a rotating on-call schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Field Service Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now and indicate which shift (full time day or 3am to 11am or part time weekends)!