FIELD SERVICE MECHANIC 14-0562
Rental People You Can Depend on!
Looking for a fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and a M-F work week? Join Sunstate…we care about our people!
Required Abilities, Skills and Experience
· Proficiency in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment
· Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
· Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel Engine preferred
· Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
· Welding and fabrication is a plus
· Familiarity of layout of the city
· Ability to read maps
· Excellent communication abilities
· Fluency in the English language
o Verbal and Written
· Physical exertion required, including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds.
· Frequent exposure to the elements
· Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on various types of heavy construction equipment in the field
· Ensure total customer satisfaction prior to leaving jobsite
· Proved high quality control standards while maintaining high levels of equipment readiness
· Able to work a rotating on-call schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Field Service Mechanics receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunstate Equipment participates in E-Verify