Holt of California is seeking a qualified Field Service Mechanic A to repair and maintain rental equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs light maintenance on equipment.
• Greets and assists customers in yard area.
• Answer phones and answers questions.
• Clean equipment, handle field service calls, disassembles unit and inspects parts, repairs or replace, overhaul or rebuild parts.
• Handle field service calls as dispatched.
• Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear.
• Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
• Overhauls and replaces carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
• Rebuilds parts such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks.
• Relines and adjusts brakes, and repairs leaks in radiator.
• Write service reports
• Orders parts
• Requires working knowledge of ignition system, lights and instrument panels.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Requires a high school diploma or GED and five years of mechanic equipment experience.
Apply on-line at