Performs housekeeping, material handling, and some basic maintenance duties to assist the efficient operation of the Facilities department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RSPNSIBILITIES
• Performs general housekeeping duties of facilities, service machinery and grounds.
• May make simple repairs and replacements of parts like bulbs.
• Assists Technician Facilities in performance of their duties.
• Conveys materials and items as directed to designated areas within the facility.
• Checks and fills fluid levels, service lube points, and performs routine preventive maintenance of service machinery.
• Uses wash rack steam cleaner and water to clean equipment.
• Operates material handling equipment, cranes, or vehicles safely and performs daily maintenance as directed.
• Orders department supplies.
• Stocks warehouse parts, supplies, paper products and other materials as directed.
• Responds to emergency call ins as needed; Responds to emergency call-ins as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV