Holt of California is seeking a qualified Executive Assistant. This position is well suited for a motivated, organized and analytical individual who has excellent communication skills. The Assistant will be responsible for organizing and assisting the Executive team to help increase their productivity. The position requires dealing with confidential matters and dealing with all levels of customers and employees in a positive manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High level of organizational skills; excellent attention to detail; the ability to work closely and intensely with the top management as well as with minimal supervision
- Research, prepare and coordinate reports to the executives, committees and board of directors
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Organize meetings including negotiating facility arrangements, planning content, and travel arrangements
- The ability to gain and maintain credibility, trust and support with senior executive constituencies
- Coordinate and ensure smooth running of Executives’ schedules for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate Executive staff, management, store meetings and conference calls. Produce and disseminate materials for those meetings.
- Take minutes for meetings as needed.
- Maintain addresses and email lists for Executives.
- Draft and proofread correspondence and other documents for Executives.
- Coordinate and schedule Executives’ and others needed travel and conference arrangements.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials for Executives including PowerPoint presentations.
- Set-up and maintain filing systems pertinent to Executives activities.
- Provide general administrative support to Executives.
- Assist in organizing Executives work environment to be more productive.
- Assist in special projects and other functions, as needed.
- Analyze incoming mail and distribute appropriately
- Help build relationships crucial to the success of the company
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A.A. or Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3 to 5 years experience in appropriate professional area or as an administrative assistant to senior management.