Quinn Company is seeking a professional Executive Assistant with very strong professional communication skills, impeccable organization and administrative skills, a high sense of urgency, proactive, and unquestioned confidentiality. Must be a self-starter
and able to work with minimal supervision. Position will provide administrative and accounting support for the executive team at Quinn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Bookkeeping and invoice processing (personal and company).
• Banking responsibility, check writing.
• Plan, prepare, and ensure flawless execution of business meetings, various social events and agendas.
• Preparing and processing payroll for 5-10 employees.
• Draft and prepare letters, memos and other correspondence.
• Prepare and ensure accurate processing of expense and business mileage reports.
• Prepare business reports utilizing Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Maintain various calendars for executives.
• Business and personal travel for Owner/CEO and Executive Team.
• Protect department and company confidentiality issues.
• Perform special projects, as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's or AA degree preferred but not required.
• A minimum of 5+ years of providing Administrative/Executive Assistant support to Owner/CEO and Executive Level employees in a family or private business.
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents and understand accounting and financial processes.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should have the ability to make effective presentations to senior management.
• Must possess excellent organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
• Organizational awareness; ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
• Professional demeanor with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities with continued attention to detail while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and be able to respond to work requirements with a highly developed sense of urgency.
• Must be a self-starter, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent computer skills and experience using all of the Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
• Experience with Quicken and QuickBooks is preferred but not required.
• Bookkeeping and Payroll experience is preferred.
• Notary Public strongly preferred
This position includes an attractive compensation and benefits package, including health, 401k plan with company match, and profit sharing.
Please Attach Cover Letter and Resume. Thank you