The Quinn Power Systems Engineer will be accountable for the engineering and project management requirements of the Power Systems Sales Department. Projects typically include standby diesel generator sets, automatic transfer switches, fuel tanks, enclosures, exhaust systems, and associated equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Interpret Sales Department project deliverables and system integration
• Maintain project schedules and budgets
• Create project specific engineering submittals and drawings
• Coordinate or purchase project specific equipment
• Fieldwork, as required, for specific project requirements
• Coordinate with other departments for project completion as necessary
• Communicate with Caterpillar and other vendors on technical issues
• Timely completion of project closeout documentation
• Provide presale support for sales department
• Utilize company project management system on all projects
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customers
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Successfully completed high school or GED equivalent as a minimum. College degree, engineering background or previous engineering experience will be preferable. Technical knowledge of engines, generator sets, and electronics. Must have well-developed communications skills (verbal and written). Must have a valid California Drivers License in good standing. Basic computer skills. Must be well organized and self-motivated.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV