The Quinn Power Systems Engineer will be accountable for the engineering requirements of the Sales Department customer purchase orders, including, but not limited to directing the purchase of technical equipment, drawing submittals, fabrication requirements as well as scheduling and project management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interpret Sales Department worksheets and project requirements.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
• Communicate with Factory personnel on technical issues.
• Input job data on the Company system.
• Some fieldwork, as required, for specific project requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Successfully completed high school or GED equivalent as a minimum.
• College degree, engineering background or previous engineering experience will be preferable.
• Technical knowledge of engines, generator sets, and electronics.
• Must have well-developed communications skills (verbal and written).
• Must have a valid California Drivers License in good standing.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must be well organized and self-motivated.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV