RGNext employees serve on the forefront of our nation’s access to space. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees, an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities. Together, we open Portals to Space!
- Perform Depot related repairs/refurbishments/maintenance on Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) utilizing mechanical drawings, electrical/electronic schematics, wiring diagrams, engineering sketches, Technical Orders, and vendor/shop manuals, including record-keeping/documentation.
- Perform Grounding and bonding and testing.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, adjust, align, repair/refurbish/replace; bearing, seals, gears, motors and motor controls , conduit bending, wire types and sizing, pumps, dehydrators, heat exchangers, compressors, antenna/pedestals, hydraulic/pneumatics sub-systems, various other electro-mechanical system components, various types of cable assemblies, coax, and waveguide.
- Provide skilled support to equipment installations/modifications and removals.
- Complete assigned training in a timely manner to establish a level of proficiency and certification essential for mission support.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures pertaining to job site safety, security, and time-keeping.
- Perform other duties/cross utilization as required.
- Good comprehension of equipment manuals, product specification sheets, blueprints, drawings, and engineering sketches, and as-built drawings. •Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC).
- Knowledge of Environmental and OSHA Standards.
- Knowledge of 120/208v and 277/480v electrical power panels, transformers, breaker types, UPS systems and generators.
- Ability to free climb or work from high-reach equipment at heights in excess of 150’, able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.; able to sustain prolonged periods of standing, kneeling and or repeated stooping.
- Good oral and written communication skills Required Experience:
- Associates Degree in Applied Science/Technology, or equivalent military experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Five plus years of applicable experience in electronics and electrical theory or applicable range experience.
- May be required to travel in support of work at off base locations.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project, depot emergency repairs, UDLM or EDLM requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Must possess REAL ID Federal Compliant Identification driver’s license.
- Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement. Salary determined by Collective Bargaining Agreement.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401K savings program, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business
travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate. RGNext is committed to recruiting, hiring, and fostering the most qualified employees.
RGNext provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status: race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status. RGNext bases all employment decisions upon an individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned. RGNext Corporate Responsibility