- Supports all aspects of the Depot Repair Unit (DRU) repair operations including triage of incoming DRU items, vendor repairs, Vendor RMA's, Purchase Requisitions for equipment repairs and parts and DRUMAR Data entry.
- Work in a lab environment to troubleshoot and repair the equipment related to Command Destruct, Radar, Telemetry, Weather, UPS, Communications, Area Surveillance and Range Safety. This would also include computers, servers, and all applicable site equipment processed through the Depot Repair Unit (DRU) and repair of electronic and electromechanical equipment in support of range prime mission equipment.
- Perform routine test support operations based on standard operating procedures associated tools and test equipment.
- Perform technical duties in an electronic shop environment or out in the field.
- Perform other duties/cross utilization as assigned.
- Basic Electronic Theory.
- Read and comprehend mechanical drawings, electrical/electronic schematics, wiring diagrams and cable assembly drawings and engineering sketches, Shop Work Orders (SWO's), Specifications Sheets, and OEM manuals. Able to follow written or verbal instructions from Systems Maintenance Engineers (SME's).
- Knowledge of test equipment including X-ray inspection, Microscope inspection and oscilloscopes.
- Component level troubleshooting skills desired
- Good oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills with specific emphasis on attention to detail.
- Perform technical soldering rework repair duties of complexity to the component level.
- Familiar with Environmental and OSHA Standards preferred.
- Knowledge of IPC A-600 standards preferred.
- Knowledge of IS09000 Quality inspection process preferred
- A.S. degree in Electronic Technology or equivalent military experience. Or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Two years of applicable experience in electronics and electrical theory or applicable range experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance, which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required
What We Offer
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, golf courses, pools, bowling Alleys, beach access and restaurants.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships. RGNext is committed to recruiting, hiring, and fostering the most qualified employees.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status: race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status, and to base all such employment decisions upon the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned.