You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
About This Opportunity
* Perform electrical, electronic, and mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on complex material handling systems
* Perform maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of 480V 3 phase electrical control circuits, motor control circuits, Device Control circuits, PC and PLC control systems.
* Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair of facility systems including energy management systems, fire control systems, alarm systems, 2 way radio systems, and dock door systems.
* Perform maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair on a fleet of lift trucks including, reach trucks, pallet riders, tugger trucks, and various other vehicles used in the distribution warehouse.
* Maintain records to ensure accountability of time, parts and repairs to meet regulatory compliance.
* High School graduate or equivalent with some Industrial/Trade school courses or college equivalent.
* Experience with 3-phase 480-volt industrial electrical systems and motor controls
* Experience with PLC/Control systems
* Experience in plant & Industrial maintenance
* Ability to work independently in a team environment with a customer/guest focus
* Able to be certified to operate power equipment, operate maintenance tools, saws, drills, etc., work from blueprints/sketches and lift and carry materials/equipment necessary to do the job
Perks & Benefits
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits
* Target discount
Visit to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Distribution Center Positions. Search for Distribution Center city. The Electro-Mechanical Technician will be listed as Maintenance Technician. Or visit your local Target store to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,800 stores and at . Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.