The Craft Electrical Technician is responsible for daily interactions with other Craft Technicians, Craft Maintenance Supervisors, Operations Supervisors and their staff.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working in unison with other technicians and local Operations personnel to schedule and execute regulatory inspections
- Ensuring preventative maintenance and reactive/breakdown maintenance are identified during inspections
- Assessing other customer needs on a daily basis to ensure all field equipment is safe and reliable for operation and maintenaince per approved R&I plans
- Ensuring that appropriate resources are available to meet customer needs
- Communicating with all levels within the organization about plans and other necessary information