Royal Electric Company; headquartered in Sacramento, CA, is a recognized leader in electrical and utility construction in the Western United States.
At Royal, we provide expert electrical design, construction, and service with builders, contractors and facility owners who value relationships, trust, expertise, and a commitment to achieving exceptional results.
We sustain this through our core values of expertise, collaboration, integrity, passion, and loyalty. Our values and beliefs support our philosophy that performing excellent work, combined with treating all people as human beings, serve to grow and prosper both those individuals and the company.
We have current openings for the position of Electrical Foreman in the Bay Area of California.
The successful Foreman will be responsible for working with the Superintendent and Project Manager regarding production schedule, scope changes, material and labor management with relation to assigned Multi-Family Residential projects.
- Must possess a current and valid Electrician Certification Card
- NOTE: Include your Cert Number when applying
- Experience with Multi-Family Residential electrical construction
- Must have electrical skills, including, but not limited to; plan reading, layout, various conduit bending, wire pulling from control circuits to 600v systems, and the ability to follow directions
- Must be proficient with use of hand power tools
- Must have reliable transportation and your own hand tools
***Apply today for an opportunity to join one of California’s top Specialty Contractors***
We offer competitive wages plus medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Veterans, women & minorities encouraged to apply.
We promote a drug free workplace.
We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.