Loads, drives, and unloads delivery truck to deliver and pick up parts at customer locations, our facilities, and suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains California driver's license in good standing.
• Operates company vehicle in compliance with all state driving rules.
• Performs basic safety and operational vehicle inspections before and after each trip.
• Uses material handling equipment (pallet jack, fork lift, etc.) to load and unload vehicle.
• Maintains proper paperwork to account for parts pick up and deliveries.
• May perform the duties of Warehouse Worker when not driving.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV