Jenkins/Gales & Martinez, Inc. (JGM) has offered a comprehensive array of design and construction - related services to public and private sector clients since its founding in 1981.
Today JGM consists of more than 50 professionals who specialize in program, project and construction management, urban planning and architectural design in the fields of transportation infrastructure, civic, educational, institutional, residential and commercial facilities. ﾠAll of JGM's professional staff is committed to the common goal of providing high-quality services and expertise to our public and private sector clients.
With current projects such as the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor, Westside Subway Extension, LAX-Delta Airlines Terminal Redevelopment, and various others, being a part of the JGM Family allows you the ability to work on some of the most iconic and influential programs in the region.
- Coordinate document control processes by following established procedures and protocols in regards to document retention, document issuing, and processing
- Check the quality of the project materials and documents to issue for construction.
- Leads coordination of documents for working projects
- Analyzes data for error identification and reporting
- Communicate with clients and vendors daily and solve any document control related problems they may have
- Develops Document Management Plan issued to the client
- Assists in developing and facilitating training programs, classes, and procedures for department
- Responsible for updating segments of processes and procedures and communicating/evaluating effectiveness
- Compiles subcontract documents and issues appropriate revisions
- Various years of document controls experience supporting engineering or construction projects are needed
- Ideal candidate has experience working for an engineering or construction company within their document controls division
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Must be able to effectively interact with Customer, vendors, and other team members on the telephone and in person
- Client prefers candidates with a BS, BA or AS degree or equivalent experience
- Previous document management experience required.
- You need an understanding of CAD and be able to identify equipment, P&ID, and be able to recognize different drawings
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Large selection of medical plans and with a generous employer base plan--HMO, PPO, HSA/EPO options available; Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic/Acupuncture benefits, as well as, additional supplemental insurance offered
- Life Insurance (paid by JGM)
- 401K matching
- Education Assistance
JGM is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer