CLP (soon to be PeopleReady) Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Document Control Specialist
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Document Control Specialist to assist on a construction project in the San Diego, California area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity. Help adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively. Make sure company staff, vendors, and sub-contractors have the most up to date sets of documents.
• Prepare, review and maintain accurate records.
• Provides customer service and support to internal departments and clients.
• Generates reports and other reports as needed or requested.
• Works closely with the Regional Facilities Manager to ensure continuity.
• Store, manage and track company documents
• Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures
• Archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
• Control and maintain the retrieval of documents
• Training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery.
• Ensures that all appropriate documents are posted to the project database and provides assistance to vendor as needed
• Follow up with vendors, company staff, and sub-contractors to make sure they have the latest set of documents
• Knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• 4 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance