GE Oil & Gas Digital is seeking a Director, Customer Value to help lead a team to develop and build out its Asset Performance Management (APM) Predix-enabled solutions to the world’s oil and gas customers. If you are the type of person who wakes up and thinks “how can I show my customers how much value our solutions are delivering?” then this role is for you.
As a leader of a nimble and highly effective quantitatively-driven team, the Director will be the person who works with customers to illustrate and identify the value case of a GE oil and gas solution. The Director will build long-term relationships with customers, and will understand their financial ERP and maintenance systems so that apparent and hidden benefits, as well as success metrics, can be derived, identified and tracked.
You will report to the Senior Director, Customer Solutions, and work through the delivery of insights, data-driven solutions, and custom projects that will drive our product roadmaps. You will be the trusted financial truth for our customers who are adopting oil and gas’ Predix-enabled APM solutions, leading them through the overall value story and quantifying the benefits on their journey from prototyping, proof of concepts, and pilots, to onboarding and advanced usage and advocacy. You will lead post-sales efforts in building out processes and procedures that ensure success and are repeatable in making customers delighted and successful. You will need to become an oil and gas Predix-enabled APM – ERP financial solution expert, so you can speak, and teach, intelligently on the value of the solution and roadmap.
In this role, you will:
• Be the primary owner of a set of named customers where you drive their ultimate success maximize the value they get from their engagement journey regarding oil and gas Predix-enable APM solutions from the prototyping, proof of concept, pilot and production phases.
• Work with the Senior Director Customer Solutions to build out the financial and quantitative products that can be delivered to a client throughout their engagement roadmap, and that illustrate the value delivered by GE at each stage.
• Have highly engaged team reporting to you focused on specific areas of the oil and gas value chain that work toward client quantitative and financial value solutions.
• Build value-based relationships with CFO and COO teams within customer organizations ensuring that they remain satisfied as GE customers.
• Draft and report on customer success plans for all engagement activities and illustrate the path to success through scorecards.
• Advocate internally and lead initiatives that will deliver additional value for our customers.
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.