The Director of Marketing is responsible for devising and implementing MDxHealth’s short and long marketing plans. The position is directing the marketing strategy of the company and its products. The operations at MDxHealth’s demand that the successful individual have a global mindset, executive gravitas and exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. As a member of the management team of MDxHealth’s Inc., the Director of Marketing will work in close liaison with MDxHealth’s executives and outside partners. He/she will be required to motivate staff and build consensus. Extensive business savvy plus the energy and drive for results/accomplishments is essential. Responsible for compliance to all applicable regulations including but not limited to the Food and Drug Administration, ISO and state and federal requirements.
SECTION I: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience in healthcare, oncology diagnostics, pharmaceutical and or surgical oncology preferred
2. Experience in launching products
3. Knowledge of the oncology field and sales and marketing principles and concepts
4. Extensive knowledge of the complex marketing strategy and product positioning
5. Strong leadership skills, strong work ethnic, and results oriented
6. Availability to travel for visits to partners, clinical study sites, regulatory agencies and conferences
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
SECTION ii: Required Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
1. Knowledge of intermediate computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or Apple Suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote).
1. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, auditors and internal customers.
SECTION iii: Job Specific Requirements
1. Lead the development of key brand deliverables including strategy, launch readiness, tactical plans, quarterly business reviews, brand performance updates, etc.
2. Lead KOL development efforts with key opinion leaders in urology and oncology
3. Collaborate effectively with other departments (clinical affairs, sales, product development, clients services, managed care, finance, IT and etc..) to maximize team effectiveness and realize synergies where possible
4. Build strong relationships with external stakeholders, including opinion leaders
5. Use market and brand insights to develop and guide strategy
6. Develop and manage budget/resources required for product management
7. Monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives and course-correct when necessary
8. Be up-to-date on the company’s key competitive set and positioning
9. Ability to translate medical information into succinct and impactful marketing messages
10. Deep understanding of the urology landscape
11. Deep understanding of marketing best practices/emerging approaches
12. Follow all MDxHealth’s health and safety policies and procedures
13. Perform other related duties as required or assigned
SECTION iv: PROFICIENCY TESTING
1. Not Applicable
SECTION V: WORK ENVIRONMENT
Corporate Office Environment (Mauchly)
Local Travel/Ground Transportation (Less than 150 miles)
National/International Travel (Airports/Airplanes)
SECTION VI: Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the job specific requirements of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs (Alton Building), talk, and hear. The employee may be required to balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (i.e., computer, typing, reading and writing), distance vision, color vision (Laboratory Testing Personnel only) and ability to adjust focus.
SECTION VII: OSHA RISK CATEGORY
Category III: Job tasks that do not involve exposure to blood, body fluids, tissues, hepatitis viruses or human immunodeficiency viruses.
SECTION VIII: Safety
1. Responsible for performing assigned tasks in accordance with applicable safety regulations and instructions, as well as correcting unsafe work habits and practices and/or bringing to the attention of the Laboratory Director, Safety Representative, a Manager/Supervisor, Human Resources, Quality Management any practice or condition that may be detrimental to the safety and health of employees.
2. Responsible for compliance to all safety policies of the MDxHealth safety program.
3. Maintains proper body mechanics and utilizes safe work practices.
SECTION IX: Regulations & Compliance
1. Responsible for compliance to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for international, federal, and state requirements, including, but not limited to, California Labor Laws, OSHA, Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendments (CMS), Americans Disabilities Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA/Omnibus), MDxHealth OIG Compliance Program, College of American Pathologists, California State Department of Public Health, New York State Department of Health, ISO certification, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (Refer to the MDxHealth Quality Systems Manual for a complete listing).
2. Takes responsibility for supporting the College of American Pathologists Patient Safety Goals.
3. Responsible for reporting to the College of American Pathologists any concerns regarding quality patient testing or laboratory employee safety that are not being addressed by MDxHealth.
4. Exhibits ethical and professional behavior at all times.
5. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times (HIPAA).
May direct and manage 2-15 Marketing personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies, strategy and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
MDxHealth seeks talented people who are passionate about improving the diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
MDxHealth is building world class healthcare company, providing significant career development and financial opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, company paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401(k) with company match, generous employee discounts, a casual, but driven work environment, and the ability to make a real difference as a key contributor to our growth.