Analyze equipment data and turn the data into actionable Product Support campaigns. Develop and implement business plans for targeted Product Support opportunities to increase parts and service sales and improve customer satisfaction. Create and maintain an environment that results in profitable parts and service sales. This position exercises independent judgment and discretion on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Support product support sales operations for the organization through collecting, analyzing and interpreting equipment data. Data sources include, but are not limited to: Product Link / Vision Link; SOS Fluids Analysis, TA inspections from Cat Inspect App; OLGA / PTOS; Component Rebuild Tool; SOMA; VIMS; DBS; Sales Link.
• Turn analyzed data into focused Product Support campaigns and sales leads to improve customer satisfaction and increase parts and service sales revenue and market share.
• Work with Quinn Marketing Department to provide best-in-class marketing for campaigns.
• Provides ongoing reporting of marketing campaign results.
• Gain understanding of business needs for each region and business unit and provide necessary analysis to increase Product Support revenues.
• Assist in the maintenance of customer information, machine population files and sales leads.
• Educate organization in the benefits of clean, detailed data to improve Product Support.
• Identifies competitors and provides analysis on these competitors.
• Provides management with reporting on all parts and service opportunities.
• Establish efficient, consistent processes by leveraging best demonstrated practices.
• Facilitate the communication of Product Support Sales information to employees.
• Create and present information in front of an audience.
• Acts as a liaison between Caterpillar and dealership for parts and service opportunities.
• Submit weekly updates as to the status of current projects / efforts.
Education and/or Experience
Must have at two-year college degree (AA or AS – Bachelor Degree preferred) and two years of related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.