The CSA PM Coordinator has primary responsibility for maintaining the CSA/PM customer agreements processes and database for Quinn Company within the Machine division.
Direct requests for Customer Service Agreement estimates are received through internal customers or opportunity forecasting reports. This position provides for the support of parts and service sales through the creation of CSA agreements and PM’s within Quinn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist CSA business team in growth of CSA business unit by performing job responsibilities with a sense of pride and dedication.
• Have general knowledge of all markets that Quinn supports through CSA services, including but not limited to Construction, commercial and mining Products.
• Manage the quote process by understanding the current CSA programs needs and expectations.
• Work with the product support team CSA Team and consult, as needed with other expert company resources to ensure quotes are accurate in materials, labor, and support requirements for increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Be well versed in Caterpillar Preventive Maintenance Guidelines and Requirements.
• Work with the servicing stores to resolve any issues related to the quotation ensuring the accuracy of all CSA standard pricing tables.
• Create, maintain, and update an operational process procedures guide for your position’s duties and responsibilities to be reviewed by CSA Team as required.
• Develop and maintain a close positive working relationships and open communications with all associates, sales, service, credit, marketing and technical departments.
- Maintain product knowledge and procedures for all existing and new products.
• Be committed to a standard of excellence with information and services that Quinn provides to its customer.
• Flexibility for travel, training, or meetings will be required based upon the company’s needs.
• Adhere to company handbook for consistent policy guidelines as provided for clarity and maximum performance standards for all employees.
• Additional duties may be assigned by management for participation within special company committees and project focus groups.
• Provide cross training within assigned duties and work processes to build a solid team.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Integrity, Relationships, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Individual must possess technical background knowledge of the Caterpillar and AG product lines within the construction and agriculture equipment.
Position requires Caterpillar dealer business operations background with operational functionality within the Dealer Business System (DBS), SIS Web, and Caterpillar (CWS).
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
One must have a minimum of 2 years within a technical or administrative, construction and mining equipment or equivalent trade or a combination of technical training, education and experience.
Advanced business, technical trades certifications, or degrees are a plus.
Must maintain a valid California driver’s license in good standing.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V /DV