This position is multi-dimensional and supports both the office and the field at and after the project completion through full resolution of punch list items. Coordination includes the following:
1. Correspond, schedule, track, manage and complete customer service repair calls including punch-lists distributed by Project Managers and/or Superintendents.
2. Track and manage ongoing customer service requests, details, commitments and correspondence in spreadsheet centrally located on server and maintain appropriate internal staff awareness of ongoing progress and/or delays.
3. Maintain professional and good rapport with clients before, during and after customer service issues.
4. Internally investigate and determine if customer service item falls under home warranty, subcontractor repair item, manufacturer recall or repair item, client upkeep or use, and/or company responsibility.
5. Verify customer service item costs with internal staff including accounting, Project Manager and/or Superintendent prior to starting work at the site.
6. Once repair costs are established, meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing customer service item costs, and corrective actions.
7. Responsible for invoices being presented to clients, subcontractors, and/or suppliers prior to work initiation through final payment and close of customer service items.
8. Meet with clients, visit projects, photograph repair requests prior to and after completion.
9. Identify, monitor, study, evaluate, communicate, and improve customer service trends, policies, and strategic implementation for change.