This position manages communication with customers on behalf of the Machine Service Department. The Customer Service Communicator exercises independent judgment and discretion in matching Customer Service needs with Customer Service resources. The Customer Service Communicator receives and responds to all assigned customers’ needs and service requests. The Customer Service Communicator upholds customer satisfaction to increases Quinn’s market share by assuring Quinn’s service exceeds expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Collaborates with the Quinn Customer Experience Champion, aligning all Customer Service initiatives, policies, and actions and with overall corporate objectives.
• Effectively manages Customer Service experience with ongoing follow up and communication to promote and ensure credibility and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Directs course of action for Customer Service based on customer feedback regarding work performed versus estimate.
• Supervises assigned customer accounts to ensure Company Customer Service initiatives, policies, and practices satisfy corporate expectation.
• Serves as a primary point of contact for customers. Monitors, receives, and responds to all assigned customers’ needs and service requests.
• Oversees Leads and Service Managers to ensure work assignments are completed on schedule and within acceptable time frame (promise date). Monitors work assigned to Leads and Service Managers on jobs in progress.
• Ensures that Customer Service functions are addressed at all times.
• Assembles Product Support Team, to maintain and effectively manage customer expectations within estimate, and control repair scope changes to ensure service excellence.
• Ascertains and discusses service opportunities with customers to optimize Quinn marketshare and profit.
• Builds positive Customer Relations by scheduling visits with PSSR.
• Reviews pro-formas prior to submitting to customers to ensure expectations are met and customer approval is obtained in timely manner.
• Coordinates high priority issues and customers with Manager, Technical Services and Caterpillar District Service Representatives.
• Advises customers on warranty issues and evaluates advantages and disadvantages of different repairs and services.
• Sends e-mail notification to customers on a daily basis advising them of which Field Technician will be arriving at their site and the approximate time.
• Ensures customers fully understand scope of work that will be performed.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all Company policies, procedures, and standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• AA or AS degree
• Minimum of three (3) years in a customer support role, or related industry field.
• Previous experience utilizing a computer-oriented management system.
• Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English and Spanish.
• Previous general experience in a Caterpillar Dealer Service Department preferred.