The Customer Fulfillment Manager - Aero is responsible for quoting parts / services in addition to placing timely demands into fulfillment systems and insuring timely delivery of parts and services to support customer outages. The Customer Fulfillment Manager - Aero is an integral part of a portfolio team supporting customers in the Western United States.
This team will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Power Services.
As the Customer Fulfillment Manager - Aero, you will:
- Create quotes for common parts and services for the assigned customer base
- Own financial pacing, cost classification, billing and collections for assigned customer portfolio
- Be responsible for outage planning, engine induction, service depot updates, and logistics
- Update and maintain outage forecasting for the assigned customer base
- Lead outage demand placement including parts requests, repair scheduling, and field resource needs
- Track engine progression through service depot and provide updates to the Customer Service Leader (CSL) and/or customer
- Submit Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) workflows for any identified fulfillment shortfalls
- Update and maintain input into the Oracle Field Services (OFS) system and other ERP systems used to support the servicing of Aero Derivative units
- Support CSL as needed in customer communication, completion of outage and customer relationship deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a customer support, operations or forecasting position)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer support, operations or forecasting role
Additional Elgibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections
- Knowledge & experience within the power industry
- GE Aero Derivative experience
- Domain knowledge of the GE LM2500, LM6000, and LMS100
- Knowledge of MMP type Service Agreements
- Knowledge and experience in GE Oracle Foxtrot system
- Strong quality background, with Black Belt certification or equivalent Quality certification
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP / Oracle)
- Proficient in IT systems with ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
- Good financial knowledge and commercial/contractual experience
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
PLEASE NOTE: California & Nevada are the preferred locations, however other Western U.S. locations may be considered.