If you are looking for a career with real growth potential, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the place for you! Our team is seeking an experienced office professional for our Dispatching/Customer Service Representative (CSR) opportunity. This role supports the day to day operations.
The Customer Service Representative will be a primary point of contact for customers addressing questions and fulfilling requests related to booking service and repairs calls. As part of this responsibility, the CSR will develop and manage reports, and interact with field personnel to schedule calls efficiently.
From energizing and fun atmosphere to excellent employee benefits, it is easy to see why the people who work here truly enjoy their job. We emphasize collaboration as well as personal accountability at Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, in order to encourage employees to bring forth their personal best.
Family owned and operated, Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is the answer to all your home's plumbing needs, from clogged drains to whole house water line replacements. At Dependable, we know time is valuable so we will diagnose your plumbing problems quickly and accurately, and perform the work in a timely, efficient manner.
Dependable Rooter & Plumbing is committed to 100% completely satisfying our clients, which is why we offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on any and all plumbing work performed. All Dependable Technicians are licensed and insured, so you can be confident in our people and our work.
- Take incoming client calls
- Recognize that this is where clients form their first impression of the company.
- Have a courteous and pleasant demeanor on and off the phone.
- Answer all calls before the third ring and use the approved company greeting on every call.
- Notify clients ahead of time if a technician is not going to arrive and reschedule to the client’s satisfaction.
- Keep in contact and build rapport with Club Membership clients.
- Assist with supervising and dispatching of all service and maintenance calls to ensure maximum efficiency without compromising client satisfaction.
- Debrief technicians after each call and make sure they collected payment.
- Debrief technicians after each call and make sure they collected payment and followed all procedures.
- Make follow-up (Happy) calls to get client feedback.
- Assist with Uniform Shirt laundry as needed.
- Assist with keeping office are tidy.
- Document all conversations with clients and technicians
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Arrive on time for each shift.
- Adhere to our company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Paid Training
- One week vacation after first year
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental
- High school diploma/GED required
- Self-starter, reliable, flexibility with hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Present and communicate professionally (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a professional and technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be a critical thinker – ability to resolve client concerns
- Telephone etiquette and working knowledge of email systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop tools that create efficiencies within the department
- Bilingual a plus, not required
Job Type: Full-time