- CA |
- Jobs |
- Criterion Catalyst Instrument & Electrical Tech - Pittsburg, CA
Criterion Catalyst Instrument & Electrical Tech - Pittsburg, CA
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance, service and inspection on electrical distribution systems and components up to 600 volts.
- Service and maintain petrochemical process equipment including tanks, rotating equipment, pumps, control valves, piping, distribution systems, flow meters, controllers and scales.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems using standard industrial test and diagnostic meters, monitors, analyzers and calibration equipment.
- Troubleshoot control loop systems, PLC’s, DCS and VFD’s.
- Maintain accurate records, document spare parts, data entry and equipment history.