Under the direction of the Parts Supervisor, the Will Call Coordinator will;
• Handle all aspects of working Will Call counter during regularly scheduled shift including placement and release of parts orders for customer, TEPS/AMD Dealers and Quinn Company employees.
• Develop, improve and maintain customer relationships.
• Manage WMS Pick Planning and escalate orders as required.
• Pick parts orders for external customers and service department work orders.
• Process emergency parts orders using SIS Web and DBS. Stage parts destined for Will Call.
• Assist with the receipt and location of new inventory.
• Keep assigned area of warehouse orderly and swept. Perform other general warehouse duties as required.
Additionally, the Will Call Coordinator will at all times; operate all motorized units and company vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner, follow all safety policies and accident reporting procedures, maintain a neat, clean personal appearance, wear company provided uniforms and display a friendly, helpful and professional attitude towards customers, co-workers, supervisors and the company.
• Develop, improve and maintain relationships with Quinn Company customers.
• Manage WMS release of parts staged in Will Call for customers, TEPS/AMD Dealers and Quinn Company employees using established criteria for both charge and COD customers.
• Greet customers entering Will Call in professional and friendly manner.
• Maintain focused customer service attitude under stressful situations to ensure every customer experience is positive with demonstrated ability to use available service recovery methods when necessary.
Picking Parts Orders
Pick parts orders for customer, shop, and branch requisitions in accordance with written performance standards, and in the order prioritized by WMS and/or Will Call attendant.
• Processing customer, shop, and branch backorders.
• Distributing all backorders to their intended destination or staging area in alignment with priorities of how items were shipped.
• Checking in new inventory. Verifying correct part and correct quantity are received. All discrepancies are noted in reports and successfully saved on share drive.
• Locating new inventory accordingly. Parts are carefully and neatly arranged with the part number facing outward. Any part found to be obviously out of location is returned to the correct location. Parts are removed from plastic bags with the exception of package quantities. Dispose of all trash generated or found.
• Occasional pick-up and delivery driving assignments.
• Housekeeping. Sweeping aisles, dusting cabinets, emptying trash, straightening bins and riser locations, or anything else deemed necessary by the Supervisor.
EXPERIENCE and or EDUCATION
High School Diploma. California drivers license in good standing. Warehouse experience dealing with parts and part numbers. Customer Service experience in construction or related industry.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV