The Coordinator has primary responsibility for customer and technician communication, keeping current with the job status and communicating this status to the customer daily. Coordinator II has a higher level of experience and competence associated with industry products and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Coordinates dispatch of field or shop technicians to work locations.
• Technician time entry into Kronos
• Purchase departmental supplies
• Purchase diesel fuels, propane, and haz-waste disposal services for multiple departments
• Confirm vehicle registration for service trucks
• Maintain and schedule proper opacity test compliance of service trucks
• Reviews work in process, updating changes as they occur.
• Maintains and expedites work orders and coordinates work flow.
• Communicate work order status with the customer.
• Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Work with customers in a professional manner ensuring their needs are met and obtain a positive NPS score.
• Demonstrate professional communication with internal and external customers.
• Order Caterpillar parts per customer job.
• Actively quotes and sources parts from external vendors.
• Manage and analyze WIP (work in progress) process and report. Identify whether it's a warranty issue or involve another department/outside vendor to do repairs or additional upgrades.
• Provide customer with Time & Material estimates as needed.
• Select proper technician for the job based on skill level.
• Authorize technicians to purchase parts from outside vendors with or without a Quinn P.O.
• Responsible for obtaining method of payment including cash transactions.
• Maintenance of work orders and invoicing, meeting benchmarks of Last day of labor to Invoice and WIP turns.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect,
• Quality and Service.
• Follow and understand MSHA & OSHA requirements. Know proper PPE and safety rules that apply to the job
• Follow and understand mechanical, electrical, & hydraulic system safety procedures. Must be able to understand job environment and select technician with the proper qualifications
• Manage work order collection issues and proactive responses to prevent write-off's.
• Must have a high level of Product Support knowledge that includes all aspect of the service operations. These include Shop, Field, and Internal customer service experience
• Support all branches for service requirements as required
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 7 - 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AA or AS degree in Business or Technical discipline desirable. Must be proficient with MS Office software such as Excel and Word. Must have a proficient industry product knowledge.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV