The Coordinator has primary responsibility for customer and technician communication, keeping current with the job status and communicating this status to the customer daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technician time entry into Kronos
• Reviews work in process, updating changes as they occur.
• Maintains and expedites work orders and coordinates work flow.
• Communicate work order status with the customer.
• Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Work with customers in a professional manner ensuring their needs are met and obtain a positive NPS score.
• Demonstrate professional communication with internal and external customers.
• Manage and analyze WIP (work in progress) process and report. Identify whether it's a warranty issue or involve another department/outside vendor to do repairs or additional upgrades.
• Maintenance of work orders and invoicing, meeting benchmarks of Last day of labor to Invoice and WIP turns.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect,
• Quality and Service.
• Manage work order collection issues and proactive responses to prevent write-off's.
• Possess a general Machine and Weld Shop Product Support knowledge.
• Support all branches for service requirements as required
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Certificate of completion or AA/AS degree from a community college or technical school and four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV