• Take incoming calls from customers and direct to the shop or field supervisor.
• Call and update customers on repair progress on their equipment if required.
• Maintain product link registration and monitor PL requests.
• Open/ Close work orders in DBS, Prepare work order packets to include JHAs and final inspections along with job opening sheets and any job notes.
• Email service reports to field technicians when opened.
• Add segments to work orders as needed. Get work orders approved with credit department to open and close as needed.
• Verify machine warranty with warranty department, and prepare to bill to warranty if needed.
• Email customers as needed for Pos. Read & Edit service reports as needed, upload service reports to work order once all edits are made to service report.
• Maintenance parts and labor on work order segments before closing.
• Collect cash customer work orders per store cash policy.
• Enter machines in transportation portal if needed.
• Open and receive PO#s for service as needed.
• MCS program data entry for monthly work order.
• Coordinate and collaborate with service supervisors as needed.
• Cross train and fill in for receptionist as needed on occasion.
• Provide assistance to the sales department on attachment management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Certificate of completion or AA/AS degree from a community college or technical school and four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV