The Coordinator has primary responsibility for customer and technician communication, keeping current with the job status and communicating this status to the customer daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates dispatch of field or shop technicians to work locations.
• Technician time entry into Kronos
• Reviews work in process, updating changes as they occur.
• Maintains and expedites work orders and coordinates work flow.
• Communicate work order status with the customer.
• Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Work with customers in a professional manner ensuring their needs are met and obtain a positive NPS score.
• Demonstrate professional communication with internal and external customers.
• Order Caterpillar parts per customer job.
• Actively quotes and sources parts from external vendors.
• Manage and analyze WIP (work in progress) process and report. Identify whether it's a warranty issue or involve another department/outside vendor to do repairs or additional upgrades.
• Provide customer with Time & Material estimates as needed.
• Select proper technician for the job based on skill level.
• Authorize technicians to purchase parts from outside vendors with or without a Quinn P.O.
• Responsible for obtaining method of payment including cash transactions.
• Maintenance of work orders and invoicing, meeting benchmarks of Last day of labor to Invoice and WIP turns.
• A fit with Quinn Company's performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect,
• Quality and Service.
• Follow and understand MSHA & OSHA requirements. Know proper PPE and safety rules that apply to the job
• Follow and understand mechanical, electrical, & hydraulic system safety procedures. Must be able to understand job environment and select technician with the proper qualifications
• Manage work order collection issues and proactive responses to prevent write-off's.
• Possess a general Machine and Weld Shop Product Support knowledge.
• Support all branches for service requirements as required
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. AA or AS degree in Business or Technical discipline desirable. Must be proficient with MS Office software such as Excel and Word.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV