This is a part time position up to 31 hours a week.
The strategic-based and analytically-driven marketing team at Quinn enables the company to increase sales through targeted marketing campaigns, initiatives and world class sales support & administration. One of our strategic priorities is to increase market share by diversifying our customer portfolio and targeting new market opportunities. The Sales & Marketing Support team will assist in administration, and the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs targeting our journey into digital enablement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Support the development and implement of Quinn’s strategic marketing platform through digital channels
• Actively participate as a member of Quinn’s cross-functional marketing and analytics team
• Act as a Marketing Business Partner to provide solutions to all of the Company’s business units and regions
• Analyze marketing and sales data and report findings to the marketing, management and sales teams. Maintain the data of our customers, equipment, and sales force, as well as working on campaigns to help drive sales and marketing for the company
• Contribute to the entire marketing mix including: analytics, sales promotion, email marketing, print media, special events, web site, social media, bulk/direct mail, etc
• Research competitive market strategies for competitors such as John Deere, Bobcat (Doosan), Volvo, Case/New Holland, Kubota, Komatsu, JCB, etc. – both at the national and local level
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine the “voice of the customer.”
• Study market segmentation and product differentiation strategies of other Caterpillar dealers
• Research applicable trade organizations for potential partnership and/or sponsorship opportunities
• Represent Quinn at special events and marketing events such as conferences, trainings and seminars
• Assist the Sales & Marketing department with data, research, and analytics projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Actively pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, International Business, or a related field.
• Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) web-design applications (e.g. HTML) or Google Analytics/AdWords.
• Knowledge of current marketing concepts such as SWOT, SEM/SEO, PPC, social media, infographics, etc.
• CRM and ERP system experience
• Exposure to various areas of the marketing mix including: analytics, sales promotion, email marketing, print media, special events, web site, social media, bulk/direct mail, etc.
• Community leadership and/or volunteer experience a plus.
• Photography and/or videography experience helpful but not required.
• Ability to analyze and present marketing and sales data
• Bilingual a plus