The strategic-based and analytics-driven marketing team at Quinn Group, Inc. enables the company to increase sales through targeted marketing campaigns, initiatives, and sales support. The Marketing team assists in administration, development, and implementation of marketing programs for all branches and divisions of Quinn Group, Inc. by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in executing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
• Assists with marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share
• Assists with planning and executing promotional activities including print, email marketing, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage
• Assists with development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs
• Assists with Quinn’s internet website with content development, updating, posting and ongoing maintenance
• Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales
• Assists with maintenance of customer database for internal and external mailing lists
• Provides post event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs
• Assists with customer events, open houses, and community goodwill events
• Assists with online customer inquiries, assigns sales leads to the sales force, and creates lead status reports
• Support the development and implementation of Quinn’s strategic marketing platform through digital channels
• Analyze marketing and sales data and report findings to the marketing, management and sales teams
• Research competitive market strategies for competitors such as John Deere, Bobcat (Doosan), Volvo, Case/New Holland, Kubota, Komatsu, JCB, etc. – both at the national and local level
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine the “voice of the customer”
• Study market segmentation and product differentiation strategies of other Caterpillar dealers
• Research applicable trade organizations for potential partnership and/or sponsorship opportunities
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Group’s core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, and Service
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer and employee needs; Solicits employee feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities; Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others; Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests. Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative - Undertakes self-development activities; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Actively pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, International Business, or a related field.
• Working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat) web-design applications (e.g. HTML) or Google Analytics/AdWords.
• Knowledge of current marketing concepts such as SWOT, SEM/SEO, PPC, social media, infographics, etc.
• CRM and ERP system experience
• Exposure to various areas of the marketing mix including: analytics, sales promotion, email marketing, print media, special events, web site, social media, bulk/direct mail, etc.
• Community leadership and/or volunteer experience a plus.
• Photography and/or videography experience helpful but not required.
• Ability to analyze and present marketing and sales data
• Bilingual a plus