Responsible for administering Sales Orders and providing customer service regarding products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage and screen customer calls and visitors.
• Interacts with existing and new customers to increase sales or services. Works with team members in sales. Provides support to customers over the phone.
• Organize, prioritize and distribute information and maintain files (sales, contracts, bids, facilities, finance, etc), ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Process new machine and attachment order requests from Sales Representatives. This includes confirming all specifications, communicating the order to Sales Administration, and follow up on the order for accuracy.
• Input all new sales agreements for Sales Representatives. To include machine transfer, preparation, attachment installation, transportation, and monthly billing.
• Input into DBS all new sale, conversion, and used sales from Sales Representative Sales Delivery Orders. Ensure that all aspects of the sale are completed to include attachment procurement, servicing, and transportation.
• Arranges transportation of machines and attachments to other locations.
• Ensures that all new machines and attachments are pre-delivered.
• In the absence of Sales Representatives field incoming customer calls, resolve or delegate as needed.
• Manage special projects, conduct research and analysis.
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV