Support sales operations by ensuring that all inventory is ordered in a timely manner, accurately, and in the right configuration. The Inventory Coordinator will, through order and administration of CATERPILLAR and Allied Equipment Work Tools, serve as a central point of contact for Quinn employees to identify, locate and procure the tools and materials needed to help our customers succeed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Issue Purchase Orders (PO) from Sales Quotes to procure & administrate receipt of CAT work tools (WT) & Allied work tools, assigning ID Numbers, and adding/removing costs to Machine sales as required.
• Administration and accountability for Dealer Trades, related PO’s and communication with internal and external partners.
• Invoice and PO record retention
• Routine and regular administration of WT Tags sent to Quinn locations and replaced as required. WT Tag activities should also support reconciliation tasks
• Regular review and reporting of incoming Machines, including those “on Order” vs “Delivered”
• Support Quinn staff by researching and using all available resources to locate or ETA anything not otherwise found.
• Timely communication of changes in shipping or delivery details as required
• Inventory review with emphasis on WT models, descriptions and alignment with applicable models
• Be a resource for sales team as it relates to WT compatibility and components needed
• Assist with additional inventory assignments as needed
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree in a related field of study and 3 years of hands-on experience with related inventory and/or sales support or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV