• Responsible for maintaining records on all current, past and future in house projects.
• Also must maintain inventory and ordering of all new & used equipment.
• Manage & maintain all aspects of DBS. Arranges all equipment transportation including factory orders, vendor material and customer deliveries. Invoice customers for new and used equipment.
• Recap project cost.
• Post debits and credits to inventory.
• Maintain all vendor purchase orders, receive, approve and process for payment.
• Reporting of all equipment sales to Caterpillar including registration of ESC's coverage.
• Update monthly sales reports and hold monthly production meetings.
• Assist in reviewing internal service work orders for cost overruns.
• Assist Salesman and Engineers in project control.
• Coordinate with Engineers and Service on all shipments.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six to nine months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret bar graphs.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV